Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 30, 2013

INSTAGRAM: WEEK IN REVIEW

12.9.13 - 12.15.13


BASTILLE! nonono. BASTILLE! DAN SMITH!


dan <3. china travel. frozen pond. visiting the new baby at kaiser.


blazer game. balloons for my sissy.


balloons for my sissy. presents for my sissy. strawberry "cake."
wood cookies.

...

this month has been crazy. here's my attempt to catch up. december 9th my sis and i wen to the bastille concert. our second in a few months. <3 <3 <3
my work trip to china got booked. it is refundable so it's not set in stone yet.
we welcomed a baby girl into the leibham family.
jason and i went to another blazer game and sat pretty darn close. an upgrade from our last nose bleed seats.
and my sissy's 30th birthday!! i tried and failed to surprise her with balloons. unfortunately on the way to her house jasons car blew a tire. aaa cam to change the tire but it still wouldn't work. so i had to wait for a tow truck. turns out a screw either came lose or was missing from the brake and it broke a hole in the wheel. fun times. so my sis had to come pick me up. not the best birthday but i'm glad i got to spend it with her.

...

12.15.13 - 12.22.13


giving blood. diy xmas gifts. zoo lights. zoo lights.


zoo lights. rosemary vodka. takahashi's. udon.


chinn's xmas gift. xmas dolls.

...

i made another attempt to give blood, and failed. i'm not scared of needles but id rather not look at them either. once everything was all set up and the blood started flowing i got dizzy and nauseuas. i had to lay down, have a cold wash cloth, and do some breathing exercises. if that wasn't enough the bad was almost full when the blood stopped coming out. the guy tried moving the needle in my arm which felt great but nothing helped. i don't to do good and help people but i'm going to have to find another way because donating blood is not my thing.
my papa had a birthday. jason, sis, and i surprised dad with pizza. and then the fam went out to dinner at takahashi's, one of my dad's favorite restaurants. 

...


12.22.13 - 12.29.13
family presents. professional wrapper. coopy reindeer. goose!

xmas. gift wrapping. embroidery calendar. video of 2013 diy'ing.

...

xmas we woke up and cooper wasn't feeling well so we made a trip to dove lewis. he was in pain but we couldn't figure out why. xrays and $375 later we still didn't have an answer. poor little guy. so he went on limited activity, bland diet (chicken and rice), and pain meds. he finally it getting back to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment