Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 31, 2014

LOVE

continuing on with february 2014...


february is the month of love. 
there is valentines day and jason and my anniversary.


for vday i made my love this little display.



i also made goodies for my coworkers.

...

for our 3 year anniversary (leather)...


i made my love a chore chart so i could be held responsible for doing certain things every week. (unfortunately a series of bad events have happened since so i haven't been able to keep up with chores.) i also got my love a book. it has questions that we each write answers to everyday for 3 years. we've done our best to keep up on this. and i think it will be something really great to look back on years from now.


jason stepped up his game...


jason made a series of clues that led to his gift. which was a miley cyrus concert!

...

i also got around to making this...


mementos from our wedding in a shadow box.

No comments:

Post a Comment