Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 1, 2012

PILATES BY MANDEE & SUSHI

PILATES BY MANDEE ON THE ROOFTOP
my coworker which i adore is certified to teach pilates. she spoke with her landlords (in a building downtown portland) and they agreed to allow her to teach up on the roof. i've been saying for awhile that i would come but i finally made it and took my man with me.
SUSHI AT HOME
my mom took a sushi making class and wanted to teach my sister and i what she learned. we made the sweet eggs which took a lot more time then i would have ever thought. we used shiitake mushrooms, tuna, salmon, cucumber, carrots, crab, and fish eggs.
cooper wanted to join in.
he didn't understand why he couldn't sit at the table too. he was so cute, he didn't try to eat anything off the table he just wanted to be included.

1 comment:

  1. great pics of Pilates! That was kind of a grey day. Only a few more weeks of class!

    ReplyDelete