Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 28, 2012

CHRISTMAS WITH THE PETERSON'S: CHRISTMAS DAY


our morning was wake up 7 am open presents at the inlaws, go home shower and open our present from each other, then head out to gresham to have breakfast and open presents. next to my dads side in portland and finally back home for a few needed relaxing hours before turning in for the night.

77 miles

here's just a few of the awesome things i got from my loving friends and family: 't' necklace and gap stripped sweater from my love, not tested on animal products from my fam, longchamp bag (made in paris) from the rents, assorted goodies including striped paper straws/neon animal print socks/nail polish/leopard ring/hemp lotion, slr and ipod travel tripods from my papa, fujifilm "polaroid" from my papa, shoe fund piggy bank from my mama, nike bag from my sister in law. and i took all these lovely photos with my new lighting equipment.


sadly around 3 am (12/26) we lost a great man. morris peterson, jason's paternal grandpa lost his battle. he fought long and hard but he is finally living pain free with the love of his life. he was an amazing husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather. 
morris, you will be dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment