Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

I found this online somewhere, it's made for kids but I thought it would be appropriate.

....


i have some goals for this next year...

i want to continue learning ballet and french.
i want to keep pushing myself in art/design and in my work endeavors.
i want to be a better wife, sister, daughter, and friend.
i want to snowboard more. i was passionate about it when i was young and i miss the feeling.
i want to get back on track and focus on healthy eating. 
i want to start working out regularly, again.
i want to make more clothes.
i want to take (even) more pictures.
i want to do mini challenges monthly (save money, veganism, etc.).
i want to volunteer. this year i donated money but next year i want to donate time.
i want to cross off more things on my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment