Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 8, 2013

HALLOWEEN 2013 PART 1

MERMAID


i wore the sequin skirt i made for last nye. i took a black tank and drew on seashells with a silver fabric marker (i'm sure a sharpie would have worked too). i had some silk flowers laying around from my flower crowns and i pulled off leaves and bobbie pinned them into my hair. and i finished it off with glitter spray and pink hair extensions.

...

our first halloween adventure was to my coworker and friend carrie's house in newberg. we played games, ate, and chatted. jason and i won, my teams always wins. 

my hansdome husband as mc hammer!

car had a ton of food and even prizes. jason correctly guessed the weight of the pumpkin and amount of candy corn in the jar.

and we got to take the jar of candy corn home!

No comments:

Post a Comment